Generally speaking, Friday's the first day of my work week. Sometimes it's Thursday, and Monday is my "Friday".
I set myself a 100 day deadline to get smoke-free and while I haven't managed an entire smoke free day yet I've had a couple of days in which I didn't buy any, and this is coming down from a pack-a-day habit. Today I made it through an entire 8 hour work day without cheating even though most of my co workers are smokers. As for J., the one with whom I promised to quit, she doesn't seem to be trying very hard. Never mind. I've earned two $5 bees.
In the interest of Accountability I'm going to record my triumphs (and failures) here. So I did buy a pack today.
Here's another piece of Bee car jewelry. Cheap'n'cheerful, and gives me a reason to look forwards to checking the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment