Thursday, September 24, 2015

Progress.

Slowly going toward my goals. Yesterday a visit to the Tattoo removal clinic to get my Wedding ring off. It did hurt but the smarting only lasted for three hours and a couple of ice packs and an Aleve took care of that. Did not experience the bruising, blistering, or other agonies I had been warned about. Now to wait  for a month or two for healing and fading. I have been promising myself to do this for a couple of years, so am very excited to get going at last.


Not half as gruesome as I'd imagined it was going to be.

Next, my follow-up to the doctor  about my blood pressure revealed that, now I'm back on my medicine, it has gone back down to normal.

I used up all the internet and had to go without for two days which was restful. I use Facebook but seem to find myself much happier on days when it is unavailable. So with that in mind I catch up on the late Luck entries.

Now to sort out Her Majesty's Passport Office, which is rapidly becoming a Nightmare and makes dealing with the Internal Revenue Service look like a cakewalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment