So today I feel like this song.
It's the second day of being a Non Smoker and while the nicotine patch is working very well (no real withdrawal stuff, but an awful mental battle going on all afternoon) I still feel pretty screechy. Unfortunately (for me, but luckily for my grumblesome downstairs neighbor) I don't have this song on real media and my wee laptop speakers won't do it justice. How-evah, I do have a Drowning Pool disc and Things could easily go noisy from here.
(side note I am trying to link this from YouTube and I can not believe the wildly inappropriate advertising attached to it!!!)
I Hate This
Weird thing. I discovered a book today called The Japanese Way Of Tidying, or some such, and I read enough reviews, excerpts and quotes to almost qualify as having read it. Somewhere in there I had an Anxiety attack. Pounding temples, shortness of breath, the whole bit. I took a brisk walk, a mile or so, to stave off the desire to get a pack of cigarettes and had a nice shower afterwards. But still the unhappy feeling persisted. What was in there which set me off? Food for thought. I mean, I am pretty tidy and as a result of being separated from the spouse and all that I have downsized radically and my possessions are quite deliberate. No hoarding here, no piles of things-to-be-sorted-one-of-these-days.
No comments:
Post a Comment