Sunday, September 13, 2015

Zippedy Doo Dah

The weather is so lovely today that it makes me feel like singing. Lucky You, you can't hear me. I'm pretty tone deaf.
Everyone is Happy. People at work and in the shops, even motorists are smiling and waving. 
Beside our apartments are a trailer park and a row of homes. The nearest house has a man who sits on his back porch sometimes, singing. (He's a bit off key, too). Last night I was able to sleep with the windows open and I could hear him, his cats were frolicking and chasing each other up and down trees. It was rather pleasant to be serenaded to sleep. He likes Country songs.
Came home from work filled with Good Intentions but it was so pleasant I just sat on the porch and admired the clear blue sky instead. Birds were chirping and so on. Didn't get a durned thing done and was so happy I could almost cry. 
Went to the supermarket and bought a Cheater Dinner; that is, my favorite brand of frozen lasagna and a bag'o'salad. On the way home I met a fat bumble bee going in crazy circles.
And. An old customer of my Etsy shop from a couple of years ago contacted me about a fan. I haven't painted a fan for simply ages and am excited about doing one for somebody.

Some days just make you glad to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment