Friday, October 2, 2015

365 Days of Luck Day 29, Non-Smoker Day 5.

Spectacular weather today, humidity at 27; crisp, sunny, all around wonderful. I made a little picnic lunch and took my paints to the park where I listened to a book on CD and put some highlights onto a section of the car.
Wanted a leisurely smoke to enjoy while sitting under a tree with my vodka-and-orange but resisted and really, I haven't been Fiending too much, just missing the action of smoking.
A good day, all told.


Make a disguise. I cheated a bit on this day and used something I already had around. I did make it, though.
This is a beard made of fake fur scraps left over from my art car...I had covered my vehicle in it and redone it once, the beige fur was the first version and the black was the makeover. Pictures of that here.




Originally posted on December 27 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment