It says to create a set of instructions but what I did was write a poem.
A bad poem, really embarrassingly bad.
"How to capture Luck" is the title and I really can't bring myself to reprint it.
I have condensed it here into a haiku style which is slightly less awful:
Make a space for it
Take your brush and circle it
To keep it with you.
I had also made a rubber stamped print which if I remember rightly was supposed to be a gleaming nugget or perhaps a drop of mercury....well, it's pretty crappy, too. Oh well. When you make Art Every Day, sometimes it's Bad Art.
Originally posted on January 2nd, 2015.
Meanwhile, in the real world.
Not smoking is going pretty well. Only two "meltdowns" and I'm into the second week.
The weather is wonderful here, I see from the little bit of News I allow to percolate in that it isn't so elsewhere, but, I am saving money on air conditioning and cigarettes and spending it on things I don't necessarily need but which will be for Christmas.
I feel very Mellow in fact.
There ought to be meteors/shooting stars; I have looked, as I am up up at 3 a.m. but so far, nothing to wish upon.
Waiting on Somebody who is known to be Unreliable, to do a tiny chore, and who will likely stall just to give me Palpitations... I can Deal With It.
A good day. No creativity to report but I am scheduled not to work again tomorrow and am hoping it will be True.

No comments:
Post a Comment