Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday October 4th.

I was given some coffee which turned out to be instant and also to contain Ganoderma which is something I'd never heard of. Turns out it is a fungus which grows on trees and is responsible for root rot of coffee bushes! It's also a herbal supplement called Reishi or Lingzhi or King of Herbs.

Kind of an elegant fungus. 
Like most herbal supplements, the claim is that it cures or is good for everything from high blood pressure to ugliness, and so I made a cup of it to taste test it and the verdict is....Not as bad as expected. Tastes like instant coffee, not delicious by any means. So that's what I learned today.

Tomorrow marks a week of tobacco free living. I've had a few Moments but I didn't break down so I'm pretty pleased about that. 

It's been two weeks since my laser treatment and I've been taking pictures each day. I can definitely see the tattoo breaking up now. It itches like crazy, that's the healing, but some hydrocortisone cream usually does the trick and when it isn't enough, an ice pack works. 




No comments:

Post a Comment