Running on Empty and Bee 14
Had the air conditioning fixed on the car, a necessity here on the Gulf Coast, it's actually been out since the end of last summer but I put it off until I couldn't avoid it, then a flat tire caused me to have to replace all four of them. I was planning to do this anyway, but it came sooner rather than later. Golly! the car steers completely differently now! I bet my gas mileage will be greatly improved.
Purchased two inflatable bees, not really sure what to do with them yet, but they did seem frightfully necessary.
Bee 14
The credit card wouldn't work at the car shop, no idea why...so had to use cash and then a check I'd written two months ago unexpectedly cleared with predictable results.
Add to that I had to cover for somebody off on Funeral Leave and you get a delightful combo of 2 am days and no money at all.
My friend said "You are the funniest bitter person I know."
Um.
No comments:
Post a Comment