My job is full time, and really; 40 hours, not 32 as the Companies redefined it. However it pays little more than Minimum and that means pretty rigid budgeting, all the time.
I can't say that I love WallyWorld but shopping there means that I can have Things. As I've only been in my apartment for a little over a year, making it into my home is still an ongoing process.
Today's jaunt to the Mart involved a shower curtain, but they were all Ugly. Instead I bought some window curtains and a rod (which was cheaper than a second shower curtain rod as it happens) and was pleased with the result.
Also I found my Daily Lucky Penny on the floor there.
No sooner had I drained my poor little bank account, as so often happens, my car began making a strange and unhappy noise. I think a new serpentine belt is looming in the financial future.
Still it was a pleasant and peaceful couple of days off; it rained a little last night and the heat wave is forecast to end this week. We'll go from 100 degrees down to a balmy 98, ha ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment