Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fall.

Still hot, but with lower humidity, you don't feel bludgeoned when you walk outside. Sun rising later and setting earlier, autumn is coming.
One of my coworkers got rather alarming news from her cardiologist and is giving up cigarettes so I told her I'd quit too, in solidarity. I have tried and failed many times. Perhaps doing it together will be helpful. I have terribly high blood pressure myself and take pills and the sedentary hot months haven't done me any favors. At last it's getting cool enough to walk again and get some exercise. Quite apart from the health aspect, smoking is pretty expensive and there are so very many things I would rather spend my money on. 
A pack is usually $5.48 and so every day that I don't buy one, I will treat myself to something else, take a photo and post it. It may very well turn out to be a new 365 project, who knows?
How about 365 $5 Days?

No comments:

Post a Comment