Saturday, August 8, 2015

Something weird and wonderful.

It was an uneventful day at work and afterwards I went to the nearest Walgreen's to buy a few items. Outside I was standing at the Redbox perusing the DVDs when I heard someone call out "Excuse me, Ma'am?". 
A pleasant looking young woman approached me with a big smile and said "I'm not crazy, but I want to tell you that God is about to pour a big blessing on you." Uh-oh, I thought, what does she want me to donate to? She told me she saw me standing there and she began to pray for me and that God told her I'm about to be Blessed in a big way. "Expect it!" she said. And assured me again that she's not crazy. I kept waiting for the hit-up but it never came. She suggested that the blessing was "probably" going to be financial, said "Ask for it!" and "Expect it! but it doesn't hurt to ask!" and then she got back into her car and drove away.
Weird.
I am a fairly suspicious person and couldn't help thinking I hope she isn't carrying one of those card skimmer devices...but she seemed earnest. It's an odd thing to have happened on an ordinary Saturday lunchtime, but I hope she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment