Tuesday, September 15, 2015

365 Days of Luck Day 13

Frustrating couple of days. Payments gone awry, appointments rescheduled, blah blah. But I have new shoes and my feet don't hurt any more, so I'm content. As for the rest of it, it'll all come out in the wash, as my mum  used to say.


Use tea leaves or tea.
Easy, I'm a tea lover.
The art of reading fortunes in the tea leaves is called Tassomancy. "Tasse" is  "cup" so I guess it means reading coffee grounds too.




I see an anchor here.

"A pleasing symbol of good and loyal friends, constancy in love and the realization of your wishes, an emblem of safety to a sailor. The anchor is a symbol of hope and promises rest and contentment after a tumultuous episode. It may indicate that a heartfelt wish will come true."
Well you can't ask for a better reading than that.



Originally posted on December 11th 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment