3:45
Then I couldn't get the ink marks off.
This one is a bird I think.
Mustache/moustache
Originally posted on January 13, 2015.
Well.
Not only did my passport application get denied, but the air conditioning in my car has gone out.
I finally succeeded in killing the welfare phone but when I tried to get a replacement, they claimed I'd been denied by the PUC (that's Public Utility Commission), which is rubbish, I've been round with them about this before, their system has wrong information in it so once again the answer was "call somebody else" in addition to which they refused to give me an alternate contact method...I'd already Explained that the phone does not work.
So. I tried to reactivate the old, pay for it yourself phone in my possession and wouldn't you know, all the airtime I paid for which is in the phone magically vanished and I had to buy more to activate the phone...then when I tried to transfer my phone number into it, it didn't take and they Disappeared the new airtime I'd just purchased....and told me I'd have to get yet another new SIM card (the one I have being in the phone for, oh, ten minutes). So I've Had It with TracFone as well.
And. Sneaky Co-worker pulled a fast one on me again today, I'm up to the teeth with covering work she doesn't want to do and so I ground said teeth all day and left two hours early. Payback's a bitch, and I can be, too.
Some days.




No comments:
Post a Comment