Thursday, October 22, 2015

365 Days Of Luck Day 49, And, an observation.

I must have been pretty desperate on the day I made this one. It is a study in White and I attempted a self portrait out of mayonnaise on white bread. It looked awful and then I ate it, and that was awful, too.




Originally posted on January 17th, 2015.



One of my co-workers is so closed-minded that it it is impossible even to have the most rudimentary of conversations with her. If you speak, she begins talking at once, to drown you out. If you give up, there is silence. It's so weird. Also, my former Mother-In-Law was the same way. How do you deal with such a person? The answer seems to be: Wait till they speak and then Agree with them. What a sad way to spend your day. Me, I just listen to the private soundtrack of music inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment