Sunday, November 22, 2015

365 Days Of Luck Day 66, and "Funnily Enough"

I'm ashamed enough about it, but I'll admit, sometimes I snoop the nearly Ex's FacePage. Still in his "Honeymoon Phase", he's full of the Sweetness and Compliments bit, well, she'll find out the hard way that he's a total parasite.  Funny what turns up when you Google simple phrases; today it was "Bitter? Moi?"   What's this about you may ask. It's about I Hate Christmas. I truly do.  An expensive, frustrating, yearly Ordeal of useless expenditure which amounts to little more than an Unaffordable effort to buy Love and/or Acceptance from the ones who supposedly love you. I'll be buying gifts and sending cards to those who don't have to struggle to make rent, and they'll be snickering at my "lack of imagination/caring". Bitter? Moi?  
How appropriate is the next post! 
I don't think that hoping to work holidays so you won't have to be at home alone is quite "in the spirit", but there you have it. 

Write a ten word science fiction story and illustrate it.
Well, you can certainly see where my state of mind was going at the time...

The story went

"A spaceship landed. Aliens abducted my spouse. Brave New World!"





Originally posted on February 2nd, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment