Friday, November 13, 2015

Looks like I missed a couple of days.

It got a bit traumatic and distracting.
Phone is broken, argued with the phone company numerous times; a different answer from every single operator. No, you can't have a new phone. Yes, you can transfer your number, but you will lose the minutes you paid for. No, you don't have an account with us. Yes, you can transfer your number and you won't lose the (new minutes). Yes, your account is fine. Of course we will replace your broken phone. ETC. Well, that took a month of my time and ten years off my life. Thanks, government phone, now I know how well I can rely on LifeLine service if I have an emergency.
Got to divorce mediation at long last. Everybody came. There was a couple of hours dickering, some very sorry offers, some compromising, and in the end, Husband drove off in a rage and I left happy. A pittance, but a good enough pittance to pay off my hospital bill.
Meanwhile Her Majesty's Passport Office is behaving as if Deaf, Dumb, Blind, Stupid and Stubborn. Endless emails involving circular conversations. I'm now sending messages that begin with my name, address, application number, reference number(s), repeating the nature of my enquiry, dates of all previous corespondence, 

No comments:

Post a Comment