Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Unbefuckinlievable

I am too angry to go into details just now, but I shall blog it all later. Two months of email nonsense and delays and obfuscation and downright recalcintrance (is that a word?) over what ought to be a simple procedure of paperwork, and a fee...
I am going to write to the Minister of Parliament
I am going to write to the CEO of the British passport office, and 
I am going to write to Her Majesty the Queen. Yes I am.
I've already spent $400 and got exactly Nowhere. 


In addition, I have had to fight the phone company and the internet provider this month and my doctor F*d up my prescription....again. Avoid stress, she said.


Here is Day 57 0f the Luck posts


Something big, or life sized.
I have this wonderful, non stick 3-D cake pan and I seldom get to use it. This is a loaf of bread and it's about real life size.

Originally posted January 29th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment