I did not succeed in posting a 365 Days Of Luck art project each day but I have thought about Luck (both "good" and "bad") every day.
I did accomplish some big goals for the year. I got a full time job, even better, it's a job I really like. I bought a brand new, comfortable mattress. I started making my car into an ArtCar. I got divorced. I bought a new laptop. I went to see the doctor for my Old Lady aches and complaints. I made new friends and didn't make any enemies. I got back in touch with some old friends. I bought a TV and eventually even broke down and bought an antenna so I can watch broadcast TV (not a huge priority, but it's nice to have). Best of all, I am off welfare.
All in all it's been a successful year.
While I was offline I got gifts for family and sent cards to all my overseas friends and relations and then people at work started exchanging presents, so I Worried about it for a couple of days and then had an idea for simple, handmade gifts. Well, it turns out there were 18 people on the list and when I got the materials I'd spent $72, which I really hadn't planned for.
This is what I made. Little polymer clay ornaments which resemble the recipients.
Amy
Chuck
Gee
Janice
Kat
Kimmie
Kristina
Linda
Liz
Lola
Marilyn
Mary
Merry
Nate
Pauline
Sherry
Sophia
Valerie
No comments:
Post a Comment