365 Days is turning out to be two years!
However. Pulled out pieces to spell "Luck" and then broke the puzzle up and spelled it again.
There's been no internet for about two weeks as I have it on Pay As You Go at present and the past couple of months had been rather expensive so no fun stuff. Due to the fact my phone is not the most up to date I can look on the internet to see if there are any emails, but I can't do much about it if there are. Certainly not posting photos! Frustrating, but better than nothing. And life can be quite peaceful without internet, not feeling like you have to "Like" all those random pictures and jokes or post cheery messages. I do miss checking the weather report before work, though, because I walk there and it's useful to know how to dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment