He is supposed to represent a new found maturing of understanding that money is a useful tool, but what actually happened was that I got horribly overdrawn at both my banks at the same time. Some of it was my own fault but most of it wasn't...things I had no control over happened (there's that Tower) and a good part of the overdraft is Charges. (Courtesy Fee, my eye. It isn't courteous to slurp money out of my accounts repeatedly without informing me) which resulted in a couple of acrimonious phone calls and getting those NSF charges removed. So not what I'd call a fiscally mature sort of day.
More rain, an uneventful work day and a fascinating detour by way of a documentary on YouTube about a family of textile printers who have been in business since the 15th century and are still making hand stamped fabric to this day. I wish I spoke Italian. I was able to make out the general context and understand a few of the words, but, my appreciation for the visual aspect of it might have been enhanced without listening to the talk.
I think I have ADD. I am highly distractable. Or maybe it should be DAD. Distracted Artist Disorder. Or Disordered Artist Syndrome. (Ooh, shiny!) Which is also why there's no bee again today. Instead, my printing materials are calling me from over there on the shelf. "Carve me!" they say." Put a Bee on me" they call. Unfortunately I have to go earn my daily bread (and bank deposits) tomorrow and can not start a project this late in the day.
Now waiting for the things to happen to make my big move a reality. Not scheduled to actually drive up there till September.

No comments:
Post a Comment