Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Tower and Bee 15

For today's meditation I pulled The Tower out of the Tarot deck. It represents Change, sudden and probably catastrophic change.
It isn't a reading, but it still hits the nail on the head, as I have been thinking very hard about relocating...picking up stakes and moving from this place which has been my home for more than thirty years for somewhere quite different. Less than five minutes after I'd pulled this card I got a phone call from somebody in the new place, in reply to my inquiry about a house to rent. This boggled my mind and gave me hope. 
It is time for a drastic change for many, many reasons. 
I am excited.


Today's bee is copied from an image I found identified as a Mayan bee god, but also as an Aztec bee god, so I don't know. But I made a card of it using colored pencil and it looks nice, anyway. Bee 15


And it is raining yet again today. The location I have in mind for my move is an arid place. I will miss the rain after a while, I know. I have always lived somewhere damp and close to the sea. Oddly enough, a radical alteration is called a Sea Change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment