Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Valley of the Vaginas

M. is very fond of saying "vagina" and will often hide a little penis inside of a drawing or painting. 
Near here is a certain area where one can find little smooth crystals (agate, I think) which she calls vagina rocks. We drove there on Sunday to find some.




The dirt road and then track across grass were rather muddy, which made for a few exiting sideways slide, but M. is used to driving, we were in a 4 wheel drive truck, and M. isn't half the coward I am.

We found some V-rocks although it was thundery again and so the rain sent us back rather sooner than was ideal. There are so many open, interesting spaces up here. You can walk and walk uninterrupted by humans. We'd forgotten to bring a bag and so I used my pullover to hold my finds. This was taken looking down into the sweater.


Afterwards we went to the Village of Reserve and had a few drinks at Uncle Bill's bar.






And on the way home, several large, male Elk with fine racks of antlers, but it was a little too dark to snap a decent photo.



     The bottom right panel was giving me a lot of trouble so I scraped it all off and began again.


This is a new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment