I really wonder what it's like to be one of those people who always wakes up in the same kind of mood every day. Could be dull: me, I never know till it happens. It was cloudy and cool enough to open the windows even if so moist that the feet stuck to the floor. A check showed up in the nick of time. Lined up some work for a couple of months and went to see Younger Offspring. She was in a good mood (she's another Unpredictable One) and I got invited to stay for dinner, too. I took her a little gift, a musical skeleton toy, which was well received by her and her non-verbal housemate. Those poor caregivers will be hearing "Dueling Banjos" in their sleep before the batteries wear down. And to top off the Luck when I got home my skulls had arrived. I'll get some real work done tomorrow. Bought a Lotto ticket "just in case".
Then there's the suitcase of dirty clothes from my trip to tackle and the dishes I've been ignoring for days...
No comments:
Post a Comment