If this is a blog for readers to read....then there's basically no point to it.
If this is a journal....it's a dud. Most days are the same.
Coming back to "home" has not been wonderful or comforting in any way. Instead I'm sliding back into the "bad" habits, the despair and all that.
Testing my "faith" and my mottoes...."Proceed As The Way Opens" (at the moment the Way seems to be blocked)
"Leap And The Net Will Appear" usually does come true, but the waiting is agonizing.
I ordered a couple of budget plastic skulls as forms for the paper mache but they haven't even shipped yet and I need to have skulls to sell in five days. At a rate of One per day (drying time) I won't have enough made to earn any money.
Tie dyes seem like an option but there's no money to launder them and precious little left in the way of materials. Also, if you're selling, a hodge-podge of this and that doesn't display well.
The Food Stamps sent a notice that I must reapply by the 20th of this month and the notice arrived in my mailbox on the 25th. So probably no food next month. What the Hell did I give them my email address for? The Post Office keeps losing my physical mail.
The phone "Lifeline" program depends on being enrolled in Food Stamps and it's all run out for the month. I'm looking for work but without any minutes available an employer cannot reach me.
There isn't enough to do. This idleness is horrible, it's so hard to fill up the days. A lot of my neighbors are disabled and elderly, no wonder they are all on antidepressants and such. The only attention they can get is from Doctors...and all they do is prescribe useless drugs. You can't fix loneliness with medication.
There's TV, free, airwaves TV, not cable, and the shows are mostly reruns from the 1950's, '60s and '70s...Westerns, sitcoms, even game shows. A time warp to before cell phones, internet and all that; and everyone was slender. All of the advertising is about drugs, disability, illness and life insurance. Or "Call this lawyer firm and we'll find someone for you to sue"
It's downright depressing.
I haven't even been back here for two weeks yet and I'm almost ready to hang myself already.
Take me back to the Mountains!
No comments:
Post a Comment