Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Assailed by Doubt

Much like the recent observation regarding waking up in the same sort of mood every day, I wonder what it would be like to be Decisive, simply to make up one's mind and have the mind stay there.
As for me, I second-guess everything and have little confidence in my own judgement; rather, I get stubborn and once the decision is made, grit my teeth and tell the Little Voices "I don't care, I'm doing it." 
The past week has been filled by packing my meager possessions into crates and Rubbermaid tubs, tossing or giving away a few things and refusing to sort through the sentimental stuff. If I'm going to pay for a big ol' truck to haul myself away, might as well haul it all,  I reason. Surprising how little there is for having filled an apartment, but I could easily wind up living in a shed, so Bed, Table, Chair and Bookshelf it is. 

Call me Bubbles




No comments:

Post a Comment