Friday, October 16, 2015

365 Days Of Luck Day 43 Light Up.

I swapped out the prompts as it had recommended getting someone to teach you something new, but I didn't know anyone to ask.
This hasn't changed actually. I haven't met anyone or learnt anything outside of work, and what I've learnt at work doesn't qualify as skills or even interesting. Certainly not arty, in fact the limited creativity I was able to enjoy before was nixed by Middle Management. No deviating from Brand Standards allowed. Do what's listed in the manual exactly as described (and it is described in painful detail). I am a part in a machine and just as easily replaced. That's life in the big corporation for you. "Culture" my eye.

Using the same little battery operated led I'd used for the camouflage on Day 12 to illuminate it, I pounded holes into an empty sauce can, ruining a pottery needle in the process.







Originally posted January 11th 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment