Sunday, October 25, 2015

365 Days Of Luck Day 52, and, The Eye In The Sky.

I was using Google Earth to view a little house which is for rent nearby, to see whether it had a back yard, when my own apartments' name caught my attention and, scrolling across to it, I saw my car parked outside the building. Because I had just begun painting the roof I am able to determine exactly the date on which the photo was taken! I documented my progress and can even tell that it was morning when the shot was snapped. 
There was a novel, (unfortunately I cannot remember the title), a man or perhaps a boy, sees a strange image in a similar program and it is of someone being murdered. Of course he cannot convince anyone because he has autism. Or something like that.

 Another unimaginative entry, I'm afraid. 
This is perfume sprayed through the recycled stencil from an earlier day.

It is Estee Lauder "Beautiful" if you care; at least the room smelled very nice afterwards.





Originally posted on January 20, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment